WHAT IS Tailored fitness
Tailored Fitness Group is a fitness and nutrition company that incorporates education and communication
to create fitness and nutrition programming for individuals who seek to improve their physical and mental
health. By developing effective lifestyle practices and enhanced habit development, clients experience
sustainable results towards their long-term health.
OUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES
- Athletic performance
- Muscle and strength building
- Fat loss
- Lifestyle improvements
- Habit development
HOW WE WORK
At Tailored Fitness Group we believe that the better we understand our clients, the better we will
be able to work with them. For us, it's not only about knowing our clients, it's about understanding
what is going on in their lives, because those factors influence health and lifestyle choices.
- We begin with building trust and communication
- We create programs that incorporate flexibility
- We focus on developing weekly goals
- We schedule weekly phone call and email conferences
- We track progress to show clients how much they've improved
- We work hard to facilitate community among our clients
- We don't focus on where you begin, but on how you improve
- We deliver access to cutting edge research and science
Who We Are
Alex’s fitness training experience includes some of the highest levels of competitive Olympic Strength and Conditioning Coaching. In addition to his experience coaching Olympic athletes, Alex holds a degree in nutrition from The Ohio State University. Alex believes that his role in Tailored Fintess and his unique background assists in helping transforming people’s lives.
- Degree in Nutrition from Ohio State
- Former Olympic Strength and Conditioning Coach (Contracted)
- Former Strength and Conditioning Coach (NCAA)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach (NSCA)
- Experience working with Olympic Athletes, NFL / NHL, Division I / Division III Athletes as well as the General Population and Collegiate Intramural All Stars
Alex has spent the last ten years learning and developing his love of the human physique and body. In addition to earning his training certification, he has spent the last 6 years working in the highly competitive male modeling industry which inclues markets such as South America, London, New York, and Los Angeles.
- Alex earned his CPT certification from ISSA, an internationally recognized authority on training and exercise science.
- Alex has spent more than 6 years modeling in some of the world’s most competitive markets.
Alex Prange has developed effective practices of training the body to move, look and perform at high levels. His programming focuses on movement development to train, eat, and recover like an athlete and get the best out our your body while creating a confident body image.